back pain nerve pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's been a year since i had my fracture in my sacrum and had my MRI which the Rheumatologist dismissed the result because he could not see anything on MRI so insisted that had EMG and Evoked Potentials test Which neurologist found nerve damage in both legs which was coming from my lower back so the Rheumatologist has dismissed and send me back to GP as the symptoms are not the same as having bad back first from my hip down to my knee and foot feels numb and heavy and my feet and leg so cold and have terrible tingling in my feet its like electric shocks going through my feet i can not remember the last time i had night sleep just turn over i have to get bed .I have been on lot tablets and nothing touchs it.

i Exercise with the Physio for 8 months but nothing helped i have lost weight because they thought would help which done about 2 stone i have lost . but also now walk with limp so my GP has referral for the pain clinic which was about month ago still not heard anything so on Friday i phoned them and they have told me at least 4 months for an appointment i can not live like this anymore this affecting my quality of life .and also does know anyone feels like this but feels like i'm sat on load bricks all the time its so hard its funny feeling in my bum. can someone give bit advice sorry sounds like whinging i am not just can not stay like this what frighteing me sometimes i have job move my feet .can you give me advice.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you could try CBD oil or kratom. But you'll want to check to see if they're legal in your area.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.