Back Pain With Third Degree Heart Block

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

I've posted before about my son's heart blcok, but he's now complaining of back pain alongside the chest pain (which has already been checked out)

He's on the waiting list for a pacemaker.

Does anyone know if back pain is something I should be concerned about please?

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

yes, I would be concerned if its in his upper back. That is where a lot of my heart pain comes from, although I am a woman and our heart symptoms are different than most males. 3rd degree heart block? I would let his doctors know.
    • Posted

Thanks, I've let them know this morning and they're reviewing his case
  • Posted

Back pain can be associated with heart problems. Never be afraid to contact your doctor over your concerns as its always best to ask.
    • Posted

Thanks, I've left a message with his cardiologist this morning

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.