Back popping ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

my sister said when she pops her partner back it goes pop but when she does mine it goes poppoppoppopopop and it freaks her out

why are we different ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm glad someone has the same issue, my Dr says it has nothing to do with AS and just gases releasing from the joints, but I pop like crazy my back pops like 8 times when I bend a little, both my hips crack, knees my ankles crack several times all the time and my neck is probably the worse it pops like 5 times each side when I turn my head, never puts me in pain if anything feels real nice and loosens me up

• Posted

my doctors help me

i sleep on a sofa for 3 years

i have a little disc slip of 4mm

i crack my neck all day or ill get headaches

my sister sits on me and pops my upper back

but my lower back refuses to pop so annoying because thats where its more painful and my sister not a professnal so im taking a risk each time but doctors wont send for a chiropractor

i paid for a deep tissue massage 2 years ago to see will that help and i was soo wrong i was in pain all through the 60 mins he kept sayying my muscels are refusing to relax he made me drink loads of water that night i coudnt move with out shouting i had to pee in a carry bag

but its getting worse i lay on the sofa and stretch and my back muscle and back of hip lock for a few seconds it scares me but doctors are not giving me answers apart from there people with your condition whoe doesnt feel anythink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.