i was sloutching on the sofa and the spasms began very sharp

then when i bent down to do the dishes it began very sharp

my history

4mm slip disc l4 and muscel turning to fat that was a year ago

what to do i cant leave the house due to phobia

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sweetheart I am feeling for you . And to not be able to leave the house to get help that's got to be terrifying. There's usually a reason why we hurt and getting to the bottom of it is very important . for now you can look up stretches to do for that area of your back . is it possible that you may have fractured some vertebrae? Do you possibly have osteoporosis . I don't know what's your age is or anything about you. you might share that information so myself and anyone else wanting to help would know a little more about you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.