Back to work

Posted , 9 users are following.

enjoying a week in Hastings with hubby and dad before going back to work on Monday weather is glorious. Have got used to being at home so not looking forward to Monday 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Buy a lottery ticket Sharon. I always said id not like being at home but I LOVE it!!!!@ Turning into Mary Berry its Lemon Drizzle tom lol
    • Posted

I have if no luck will have to wait till they do other knee then I can have another 3 months off lol x
    • Posted

Do you know since this op I have been cooking more, have to watch my weight from now on.
    • Posted

Ive been lovin bakin I think it's cos ive had time and not rushing it like I normally do after work??
  • Posted

I know the feeling went back last week after 7 weeks

I was very tired and had a weeks holiday already

booked off this week. You will soon get back into

the swing of things 😎 next of luck regards Bev

• Posted

I am in all day on the Monday then off Tuesday for 1 day will probably need it 
  • Posted

Hi, I went back this week after 4 months off so I know how you feel, seems like I have never been off now you're soon back in the swing of things. 

Good luck

sandra xx

• Posted

Asked my boss today who is going to train me don't know if I can remember what to do lol x
  • Posted

I am back to work on Monday as well. I have been off for 5 months.i know the feeling about being used to being at home! Anxious for first day back as it is a 9-4 shift!!
  • Posted

Oh gawd I feel yr pain!  I am going back on 14 July and so don't want to!  I have got used to being at home and leisurely mornings.  Hey ho. All things must come to an end eh. Good luck for Monday. X
  • Posted

I feel you. I am ready and plan to go back in five more weeks. I can retire at 62. In seven more years I will have 25 years in the schools system.
    • Posted

Good job ya dont live near me then!!!! Well done you your a hero!!! X x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.