Back to work I go

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi everyone I'm returning to work tonight I'm 7 1/2 weeks post op. I'm quite excited but also have my fears.

I'm a Slimming World Consultant with 5 groups over different days. Im missing my members and need to take control of my own weight as I'm sure I will have gained a few pounds since my op.

The job involves carrying stock from my car to venue and setting up scales etc.

I still have restrictions in place for another 4 1/2 weeks so it's the bending that worries me.

I'm at physio this morning so will enquire about this but any input would be appreciated.

Is it safe to carry bags etc.

Sue x

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sue - sounds like you are doing brilliantly - well done and glad you are enjoying being back at work xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.