Back with a vengeance

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi I've been suffering Wat the docs tell me is health anxiety / panic , been on 20mg fluoxetine 2mg diazepam , thought it was working until last few days , been in pain with pains in my upper back so tight in my chest pains above my ribs in my throat and face pain today is worse sad is anyone experiencing the same thing, I'm on week 5 on the fluoxetine . 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hey yes i get upper back pain too..and tight sore chest almost everyday..im not on meds though..some days are better than others but its still achy..
  • Posted

Hi

I get heavy chest and upper back pain and it is anxiety.

I get lots of other symptoms but the chest one is almost constant.

Unfortunatley we just have to learn to deal with but it sucks

Stay strong

• Posted

It's so hard to I wake up breathless pounding heart everything is telling me something is wrong sad I just want the tablets to kick in X 
    • Posted

I know its awful.

My anxiety only started in December even though Ive had depression for 16 years. My gp is changing my meds on Wednesday because they think the current one has stopped working but it really scares me because it took a team of psychatrists 4 years to get my meds right for my depression and now I have to rely on a gp who lets face it is no expert. Im also waiting on CBT

This forum is really good there are lots of helpful people

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.