Backpain

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive git chronic backpain ,ive tried fentanyl patches,oramorph,duloxatine,gabapentin,pregablin,im now on tramadol but everythings stopped workjng all i get from gp is cant give you anything till youve seen pain management. i saw them in nov2019 and had 2 injections which didnt work .tried tens machines also has anyone got any thong they can heop me with please

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know if i have the same issues, but I have back, neck, all body pain throughout. Treaments I have gone through are:

chiropractic work

steriod injections

physical therapthy

dramatic weight loss at a safe pace

none of these things worked.

The only thing i have found to work is acupuncture. That hasnt been a cure, but it gives me a 2 month relief period before the pain creeps back. i hope this can help you.

I too, still dont have a final solution.

• Posted

hi ive had chitopractor also had accupuncture dudnt do anything for me . what gets me pain managenent never seem to give me an answer on whats wrong with me . ive had kidney scans but what gets me my pain seems to move over my back it starts on the left and moves to the right where it is now .ive had 1 session of physio then we went to lockdown. before lockdown i had a 10 month wait to see pain management now its goung to be at least 18 mnths . tramadol are nit doing anything for me xx

• Edited

i don't know. how serious your backpain is. i can understand the pain you are bearing. i went through this pain.

most of meds doesn't work for me too. i can say do yoga or exercise that can target and realign spine. believe me it really helpful.

i have been doing Since 6 month it really helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.