Backstretching for 15 minutes, twice, made my Nocturnia low-pressure pee clear up

Posted , 7 users are following.

Don't see the photo attachment, as I create this thread, in the new format in these forums, but hope it shows up.

Made CIC-ing unnecessary.

Seems having the very bloody experience with speedy caths good for me, after all, because I was forced to come up with an alternative.

I'm all normal now, thanks!

Btw, this is a follow up of my Mr. Nocturnia thread with more details.

My bladder got a little congested this morning due to the turkey dinner and spicy lunch yesterday.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Wow Bob! You sure find some amazing things to help you. Long may it continue!!

• Posted

I I can't see the image.

• Posted

Hi, sorry, I've tried every which way to upload the picture on their new layout.

Here's a link to an image, found thru an image search:

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

• Posted

Sorry, I give up. Was able to upload 2 photos in the Hypertension forum by creating a new thread, but I am unable to upload photos in this forum. Cheers!

• Posted

Bob why don't you PM the information to us. No censors in PMs. I too would like to know what backstretching is.

• Posted

https: - www. - medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323204.php

Something like this? Cut, paste and fix up in the address bar.

• Posted

What is backstretching? How does that help? What do you do?

• Posted

What is this back stretch? Can you describe without violating these idiotic "no link" rules.

• Posted

So bob31550 hasn't return to tell us about this procedure. Didn't he do this in another thread?

• Posted

Sorry, didn't notice the start date of this thread was 7 months ago. Bob31550 seems to have left the site

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.