Backwards blip

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been on 20mg for about 11 weeks now and the last 8-9 days or so, my anxiety has come back...... i am very aware this drug takes quite some time to work, but i didnt anticipate the anxiety coming back, i guess i thought it would be gone for good.....i do not want to increase my dose at all, but am thinking if this continues much longer i will go see the dr again and see what he says. I have gone back to taking a low dose propranalol to get me through whatever this is...... I should also mention i had hormone pellets placed around a month ago also ( estrogen and testosterone,and some progesterone cream) so i dont know of that could be causing some of the issues, or not..... the pellets tend to peak at about a month post placement, but i dont know if this anxiety is from the prozac, or the pellets......

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I do notice that when I have my period that my anxiety is through the roof. I hope this helps. Hang in there.

Angela

• Posted

im not sure what the deal is... i am several years post hysterectomy and post menopause, and this is the first time i have taken HRT..... so maybe the added hormones that were previously non exsistent are the issue.....i know i will not be getting those pellets in me again.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.