Bacterial Vaginoses

Posted , 5 users are following.

I remember a few yesrs back hearing about using the metrgel once or twice a week to keep symtoms at bay. Of course after the intial course of it. Just a thought

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Alot of people do that, and it helps the symtoms and is great when theyre particuarly annoying, but its not helping the main issue. Try inserting some probiotics, or taking them orally. I take L. reuteri RC-14 and L. rhamnosus GR-1. Look them up, only probiotics that seem effective against bv
  • Posted

Everyone needs to make sure your hands have been disinfected before inserting anything. Just like the doctor does when you have a operation. You could be infecting yourself with all kinds of bacteria. I think there is something called hemins or something like that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.