Bacterial vaginosis

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis after my dr. took a culture.  Previous dr. was treating me for yeast.  I am using metro gel.  Can anyone recommend a natural cure for this infection?  Thanks.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

There’s a lot of information in these forums. Just got to take some time to read through. I would suggest femdo philus probiotics and eating less sugar. It can help your antibiotics work better
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply.  Brief history: I had 15?UTI’s in the last  30 months; was hospitalized 6 times.  I honestly believe antibiotics disrupted my system.  I try to avoid oral antibiotics.  I took Femdophilus for 2+ years.  My doctor recommended lactobaccilus as a probiotic.  I started taking it today.  I do watch my sugar intake.  Hoping that this pesky infection will stop.

• Posted

Idk if you’ve tried vibranthealths U T vi brance? And supplement with d mannose for Uti issues... I was reading a lot of reviews and a lot of women said it helps.
    • Posted

I’m personally gonna try grapefruit seed extract as a natural antibiotic bc im suffering from chronic bv. I’ve tried everything and I’ve notices when I don’t eat or drink anything I don’t have any symptoms. But it’s frustrating because I can’t just Not eat anything smh 
  • Posted

Also try to drink lot of clear fluids thats help to eradicate most bacterials in the system and continue with your treatment as prescribed.
  • Posted

Vitamin c  with rose hips x2 a day 2000mg

Vitamin d3 

Optibac for women probiotic 

Wash with just water 

Worked for me Goodluck 🙏

I Cut out white bread and alcohol and try exercise 2 a week that’s what I do worked. 

• Posted

I had chronic BV for about a year. It was so pesky no matter what I did it just kept coming back. I do believe the men carry the virus. I had to stop sleeping with that guy. And still after stop sleeping with that guy I still had it. The only thing that seemed to work for me was probiotics. And I was absent it for about 3 or 4 months. I know it's annoying and everybody tells you but maybe you have to stop sleeping with the guy that's giving it to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.