Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infection

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone out there have any success with metro gel and diflucan then boric acid suppositories to get rid of this annoying issue ???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

L-Lysine Vaginally with Boric Acid Suppositories 5 days alternatively the first 4 days every 12 hours,5th day together GONE I suffered 2 years 7 months GOD gave me the strength
    • Posted

Do you think this is something I should try? I have gotten numerous refills for flagyl and diflucan and I am always left with the burning and some soreness! That's all I have, was considering Monostat but saw in a previous post it was suggested not to do it

• Posted

Hey Keke75 I tried everything and when I used the L-Lysine pills vaginally with Boric Acid Suppositories Vaginally for 5 days. I went to the dr with soreness  and irritation too and my test results came back Negative for the first time in 2 years and 7 months. I am praying for the soreness to heal. After having a disease live inside for that long I’m sure it’s going to take awhile to heal;I used D-Mannose orally and still using it. I am also using VH Essential Prebiotics and Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories and I am just drinking White and Black Tea it kills off bacteria in our bodies. I am continuing to pray and focus on my health. I’m NEVER having unprotected sex again...I have 4 kids one grand baby and this is enough. Don’t care if I ever marry as long as my vagina is not discharging,burning,sore and smelling from infection. The dr’s were so confused and I’ve made millions of Sisterhoods online in 2 years 7 months for dr’s to pretend this doesn’t exist and refuse to help us find our healthy balance in our lives again. God Bless US ALL IN JESUS NAME...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.