Bad anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site. I would like to know if anyone have experience high anxiety out off no where ?? I been experience high anxiety for almost a month now. I started therapy last Friday to see if it helps. I don't want to depend on medicine. I took Zoloft 50mg for almost a year and quit cold turkey and I had some bad withdrawals. There's weeks where I don't have anxiety and feel like a normal person but then they come back a week later and hit me hard. I recently been stress so that's probably why the anxiety came harder. I also join a gym because I read it's good for ppl with anxiety. Any advice on teas or vitamins to ease the pain. Thanks

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I don't really have no advice because I'm trying to find ways to cope with mine right now lt's extremely bad and I just started taking Zoloft 50mg yesterday. And also mine started a month ago out of nowhere. Sorry I don't have any tips just wanted to let you know I'm dealing with this also!

• Posted

Thank you. I always feel like I'm alone with this. But thank you for stopping and commenting??

• Posted

You're never alone!!! And no problem hope you get better!!

• Posted

Meditating really helped me. I use the app Head Space which is meditation designed to help with anxiety.
  • Posted

I take mega stress b supplements and they seem to help calm my mind for a while and they have no side effect. Hope all get better.
  • Posted

Big yes to chamomile tea....pure from the flowers.exclaim

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.