Bad anxiety and twitching and tingling in my right arm for 4 days

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I have been having stomach problems for 3 years now when I first went to the doctors I was worrying it was pancreatic cancer sad as some one said that's what it could be the doctor said it was to much acid in my stomach and gave me tablets they did work its come and goes now and when it does come I feel so ill a bit shaken, sweaty, pain in my stomach and back I don't want to eat because I feel ill and shakey and then I start worrying so that makes me even worse when I feel like this. I don't want to laugh about anything because I don't want to be happy incase I die sad every night when i go to bed I worry incase I don't wake up especially when I feel like this. Now I have a sore right shoulder and sometimes get a shooting pain down my right side when i breath in then I noticed pins and needles now and again in my toes and then I started getting it in my right arm and a slight shooting pain in the right side of my head would last about 20 seconds and now my finger is twitching a lot I am thinking about it constantly I think it's making me ill the doctor said if could be my muscles in my shoulder then I spoke with a doctor tested on the phone and told her ( I forgot about my head) and she said she doesn't seem worried about the pins and needles she said sometimes it can mean your stressed but I looked on Google sad sad and now I think I am having more pain in my body any were and think I have Parkinson's MS all the bad stuff please can some one help sad

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey sarah.

I can relate to how your feeling because ive been there myself! I suffer from lower abdominal pain and my stomach bloats, I get belly ache, my left arm goes sore and hand tingles i mirror your symptoms. and because of anxiety i too self diagnosed Pancreatic cancer, cervical cancer the lot!

Anyway I went to the doctor who taken bloods and they came back I have PCOS Just waiting on my ultrasound results!

Go back to your GP and ask for tests and if you get nower demand ab2nd opinion I have been suffering for 2 years without any answers and its just now I seem to be getting somewhere. Do u have regular periods if you dont mind me asking?

Anyways what has helped me... I use to take 2x calms a day and they made me feel a lot better!

Also when the anxiety went a bit and i felt normal I use to think about how I felt and it brought it back so try to think about happy things and good things!

Anxiety is awful and it does try to make you feel down and like your dying. I use to be scared to go to sleep incase I didnt wake up here I am 2 years later still alive.

Its only this 3 week since I have got results of what's really wrong with me that i feel much better.

Stacey 😃

• Posted

Hi Stacey

Thanks for replying smile

I got a scan done on my gallbladder as they thought it could be gallstones but it was clear so he scanned my wholes stomach and found nothing. I have read elsewhere that people make there self ill with worry and anxiety I do worry far to much and my anxiety can be really bad a times. I was on the pill for a few years but haven't been for the past 3 years now but it's only recently that my periods have went funny like the periods pains I get are so bad I can't stand up when I get the pain and the bleeding can last for 8 days stop for 1 week then back on them again but when I go back on them the pain isn't as bad it's like it's not a period it's weird. my bowel movement when i am in my periods are so painful I feel like im giving birth (sorry) but I helps the pain too. Xx

• Posted

Sarah it seems like all of this is bought on from worrying too much. Your mind is in overdrive and needs to find a way to relax. I speak from experience and I know that when you feel the slightest bit different or suffer with health problems we always think the worst. I know it's easier said than done but you need to train your mind to stop thinking this way. There is always a way out of these situations you have to think your okay and if the problems get worse you can always call for help. I've learnt the hard way my mind used to be constantly worrying I was never happy like yourself but there comes a time where you think this is silly enough is enough. Maybe it might be helpful if you did a counselling session or cognitive behavioural therapy and they will help with training your mind to control the worrying. I hope you get better soon its horrible feeling this way x
    • Posted

Hi Natasha

Thank you for replying

Reading your comments it made me cry because I know all this is true but when I get into a state then I can't help but worry and I make my self a lot worse when I think something is going to happen I feel so sick and shakey until it's over. When I don't feel anxious I can go a few weeks like this then I'm ok I feel happy and normal but I always think I'm the back of my head this won't last long. I spoke with my doctor about the way i feel and they mentioned about doing counselling but then I started feeling ok so I didn't follow it which I know i should have done xx

• Posted

Sorry for making you cry! I think you should speak to your doctor about maybe doing the counselling. I've been told that the tablets will only work for so long it's the counselling that really helps with anxiety. I think you just need to talk to someone to understand everything x
  • Posted

Hi Sarah

I'm from California and I was diagnosed with pancreatitis that comes up on ur blood test and if everything it's fine on the results u should worry to much I also look things up online and it's not a good Idea that only makes ur anxiety go higher if u do any sport's good and if u don't u should start cuz this will distract ur mind and is better to stay distracted cuz you'll forget about what u have I feel really bad every day for a straight year I felt like I'm dieing and it's not fun but we have to see the good things anxiety has done to are life's me myself I used to think this was all bad but after a year know I see what I was doing bad in my life I live a healthy lifestyle I don't eat junk food anymore I drink lots of water something I wouldn't do before so all we have to do is keep going in life I thought there was some kind of pill that would make this go away but I was wrong I'd waisted 9,000 dollars just to try to fix my self I had saved up to by a car this came up so I had to pay for everything I never had a medical insurance cuz I had never gotten sick first time some thing like this happens know I have medical insurance so I don't pay for the test I have done and I also bought a car I distract my self fixing my car buying parts for it make it look nice by the way all this is to have ur mind busy stop thinking of the symptoms we have if u feel really bad and u don't feel like doing anything ur just giving up and it's going to be the same all the time so no matter how bad ur feeling try to continue with ur every day life god bless you

• Posted

What is PCOS? I too suffer pelvic pain and some belly and back pain ! I thought pancreatic cancer as well! My left side legs and arm hurt., had full bloodwork ran and all was good! My gyn an md both said pancreatic cancer is one of the rare ones, usually hereditary and brought in by drinking and smoking! I can attest the tingling sensations are anxiety! I have suffered with that fir 10 years! At this point my diagnosis us scar tissue from. 3 c sections and another remake surgery but the abdomen probs still concern me! Endometriosis mimics many of to your symptoms a rod the bleeding is difinitive of that! Also, many cancers are lucked up in a regular blood routine test., something in the blood will be off and warrant more tests! I suffer too from this and have for years! I am currently taking .5 Klonopin 2x daily and 150 mg of Effexor X-ray., I feel somewhat better but am still worried I have cancer somewhere while my drs say no! I wish you well and remember anxiety will cause pain that we feel and there is no explanation for it! It's a process we all need to work through in our own way! Take care xo
  • Posted

Hello Sarah

You don't have Parkinsons. Of that I am sure. When I had bad panic attack the tingling went down my legs to the soles of my feet.

See how you go and if it does not improve then see a different GP.

I'm following your progress and you are so not alone with this fear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.