Bad breath

Posted , 15 users are following.

My breath smells and it is messing up my life physically, emotionally and socially. I stay in the house a lot which made me parinoid to go out and talk to people and when I talk to people my mouth gets dryer and my breath smells even more. I can tell they smell it and most of the time I even have really bad anxiety because of it. I think people talk about me. I need help. Please help me. I brush my teeth twice a day and sometimes even after every meal. But 3 minutes after brushing it smells like feces. I tried to see if I had tonsil stones but I didn't see anything. Also when I'm breathing out my nose people still smell it and most of the time the smell covers the whole room. I believe it is stopping me from getting a job as well. I really need help. Every time I get to my lowest point I just think, "I'm sick of living an unfair life. It feels like I serve no purpose". Please help, please.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, I can relate. I tried everything and only one thing worked 100%. I went to the doctor and shared my concerns. I too knew that it came from my stomach. She then gave me 2 tests. One was an xray to check for any throat abnormalities and the second was a blood test to see if it came from the stomach. The blood came out positive for h pylori which is bacteria in the stomach. She gave me medication for 10 days and I am a new person.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.