Bad breath

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm having 2lower teeth removed because of gum disease and replaced with a partial. Afterwards, will my breath smell better? I know that's a funny question, but I've done everything I can to clean my teeth diligently. My dentist said I have good teeth. I wanted implants but I don't think my insurance will cover that.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I also lost 3 upper teeths and wondering how to replace it. To have partial denture other teeths have to be strong to hold the denture in place.

My dentist said i dont have enough bone to get implant.

I like to consider the Lanap laser treatment for the periodontal, and want to save all the other teeth.

I use baking soda gargle and oil pull and there is no breath smell.

• Posted

I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying . you had your teeth removed? And you are going with a partial? The kind you can take out and put back in??

off

• Posted

3 of my teeth were taken out because they were shakey. I am considering a partial denture the kind you can take it out. But i am concerned about the teeth which support the partial denture. 

what i mean bad breath can be contrôléd  with baking soda gargle, and oil pull, lots of videos are in the YouTube about this and its works.

And I mentioned about a laser treatment for gum disease. That's all

• Posted

My previous dentist doesn't do anything but Laser cleaning. He charges $ 5000 for 2 quadrants upper and lower $10,000 total.

He doesn't do traditional cleaning anymore.

About the bad breath. I use coconut oil and it improves my gums as well. I use backing soda to brush with. I'm doing what I can do. I was just wondering if my breath would improve after my bottom teeth are removed. Thank you Rose

• Posted

$10000.. it is a big bill. Have your gum disease cured? What type of laser was used? Was it painful. It is worth if the gum disease cured compleatly.

I am 66, and going to go to cataract surgery first, and the next aganda is getting the treatment to gum disease.

thank you very much for the information. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.