Bad breath

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had bad breath for the past 2-years and it's bebeen hell. I don't know what to do anymore I have bee to the dentists and my gums are fine. I have mucus on my throat all the time and I think that's the problem but I don't know where to start. I explained this to my doctor but iWill think he doesn't understand he told me to change my diet and I did. But I don't see any changes.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi , have you been treated for tonsil stones. You can try to remove them yourself. You wI'll need to look this up. It's most likely your problem and lots of people don't even know about it. It's not painful and easy to sort out. 

Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.