Bad day!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm having a really bad day, I so hate myself, I'm to tired to fight this, now, I'm close to saying you win. I can't do this, but there only two options I have. It's beating me hands down.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Whats happened? Apart from choosing a very negative name for yourself. You suffer with depression i take it? That doesn't mean that you are a 'Waste of Space' you might feel like you are, but you aren't, you're a person and you have feelings, i'm not saying your name should be 'sunshine Lou' or something but you need to give yourself some respect. Is there anybody else at home with you?
    • Posted

I have a house full, but, I'm just want to hide, which is wrong thing to think.  It's hard as no one know how I feel, I just don't know where to go from here, there's no escape.
    • Posted

Right, listen. Breathe in and out slowly ok. Do you like music? Put your music on and earphones in. If you don't try to focus on a subject you don't usually think about try to recall anything and everything you know about it, do this until you can feel your mind is settling.
  • Posted

Hi, please don't think of yourself so negatively...x can you go and sit in a room with others, even if you don't speak....

You really need some help from somewhere, have you got a nice GP or practice nurse you can talk to?... call the SAMARITANS if you feel really, really low... please, please young man, talk to someone.... you are never, ever, ever, ever, EVER A WASTE OF SPACE, ..I wish you well, take care...

Lots of hugs, DEIRDRE xxx

• Posted

I believe you may refer to yourself as Waste of Space because someone else did. Perhaps your father or mother, it could have been someone else. Trouble is you believe them, which is why if anything goes wrong you have a really black period. Don't let yourself be beaten.  Don't give up and crawl into a hole and don't believe you are a WASTE OF SPACE, no one on earth is a waste of space as you do they deserve a chance and you have to see this.  See that there is a great big and for most part beautiful world out there and you deserve to be a part of it. Try and do something good every day. When you say you have a house full do you mean adults or kids or both. If so you have to let them know you need your own space a period to yourself. As deidre suggested in a previous post - call the Samaritans if things get really bad.  They are extremely good listeners and you don't have to say who you are and they can't see your number so you could be anybody if you call them but definitely not a waste of space.
    • Posted

I think of myself probably more like a failure, I had a bad weekend and today is no better, worse. I really don't know the way forward, there is no way forward. I don't want to do this no more, I've had enough, it's too hard. I had the feeling about a truck today, maybe should have done it, this is way to hard. There's no joy. No future so what's the point. I'm even failing at that bit, as I'm a chicken, told you im a failure. Why can't I just do for once and all. Maybe should change names back to failure and chicken or either one. 
    • Posted

But you didn't jump in front of a truck did you!  At a guess I'd say it's because you don't really want to die. It's got nothing to do with being chicken. It's got to do with wanting these feelings to pass and get a life. Several people have suggested you can the Samaritan - why haven't you done this. It's the one way of getting someone to listen to you and retaining your ananimity. Please call them.
    • Posted

I really do, one day I will, trust me I'm close, just building myself up, if keep going I know I can get there, im sorry bother you, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.