bad day :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all , so iv had a bad couple of weeks. But waking up today feeling like iv been hit by a car. Feel like I just can't take any more. I'm so tired. My head is banging too. And not being able to take meds really sucks. Gentle hugs xx

3 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Morning Nicola

Poor you, I know it's not a pleasant feeling.  Try to have a chillaxing weekend if you can.  Don't do anything unless it's really urgent.  Your body is telling you to slow down and take a break.  Listen to your body.

Take care and a big hug from ME to YOU.....wink x

• Posted

Thanks bee. Well I'm stuck in bed. And I have 5 kids demanding me and there is not a lot I can do sad but this is nothing new I suppose. I just need to get through today and hope that tomorrow is better x
  • Posted

Poor you Nicola, really feeling for you...sometimes we just have to go with it..if we can and chilax all day....hot water bottles..lotsif them hope your feeling better really soon...gentle hugs.,be blessed.,:-) xxx
  • Posted

Hi Nicola51831 Big hug coming to you bless you I know what its like when your unable to take anything for pain. As Im exactly the same unable to take anything for pain. Is their some one that can help with the children take them off your hands for a few hours so you can just rest. and try to get some sleep. I take ibuprophen for headaches I use water bottles and wheat bags. Try a hot bath or shower see if that helps. Get help if your able too where the children are concerned. thinking of you take care  xx
    • Posted

Thanks kaz. I have no family around me to help with the children , and no friends close enough so I just have to struggle on xxx
  • Posted

Hi Nicola,

I really feel for you as I have spent a week in bed too. To top it all I've had a heamaplegic migraine which has left me virtually unable to use my right side. That said I don't know how you manage without pain meds.

Try using wheat bags, they're great because you can mould them to really fit up against you. Sometimes it's just a case of your body telling you it needs the rest. I know what I'm saying isn't a lot of use but hopefully you won't feel as alone knowing there are others who know what it feels like.

As with all bad bouts with fibro to remember it will pass. You will have better days.

Big but gentle hugs xx

• Posted

Sending you gentle hugs and hoping that your week improves xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.