Bad Day

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a really bad day yesterday, seemed to be eating all the time. And today all I can think of is food but the strange thing is I'm not really hungry. Think I must be bored but I don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere :?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

aw I get like that at times it's not good is it, worse time for me is around that time of the month.

I usually end up eating quite a few chocolate snacks

• Posted

hi suza was just reading what someone ad wrote about a bad day yesterday and it says this on your comment This experience has been reported to the moderators for consideration.

Sorry for any inconvenience. what does it mean, sorry to ask but im new and dont understand thank you

• Posted

Mine got put forward for moderation as I forgot the 3 w. You are not allowed to post website addresses and I put aw with 3 w's. so that would be picked up as the start of a web address.
  • Posted

Hi Petal

Sorry you've had a bad day. You do need to keep yourself occupied otherwise you will eat out of bordom and it will be a shame to unod all your hard work.

On the other hand if you are really fancy something and can't stop thinking bout it eat it and then be really really good to make up for it

Hope everybody has good weekend x :wink:

• Posted

I bad couple of days usually followed by a monthly, is quite normal for me, so maybe that is it. Hang on in there x

I have bought my running stuff to work today to start my new reigime. I tried extra walking last week. So this week I will give it a little more of a push.

New week, new start xx

• Posted

It turned out not to be a bad week after all. Managed to lose 3lbs. Went for a pub meal yesterday. I didn't have a starter or pudding but had breast of chicken wrapped in bacon in a mushroom sauce, new potatoes and vegetables. It was really lovely, could eat it again now,

Hope you are all doing well.

• Posted

see your glass was half full not empty ? we all beat ourselves up at times and we sometimes fall off the path but at least yr still back on the road so good luck smileand to think we would have ate the started meal and pud and a bottle of vino with that so good on ya girl smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.