bad day

Posted , 14 users are following.

hi everyone had a blow out day yesterday while things have seetled i am still on antidepressants still drinking my tea from chinese doctor but my husband has been away for two weeks and seeing as everything felt good we atempted to make love and all was good tiil  mins in and the burning started but i would stop because it was the first time in 7 months we had been intermate. so i paid for that but it si just dissappointing  i thought things were getting better . i have other issuse in my life happening too  so it all got too much and i blew out  couldnt stop crying i was angry and upset no one in australia seems to be doing any research i have rang lots of research places nothing yet but i am still looking. in the mean while we are all suffering quietly cos all my answers are that it it is not very common . yeah right says who? sorry for my blurt but i have no one else to dribble too.any way has anything come from the survey yet that you guys had in UK? thanks for reading

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hugs from me too. i'm a newby and pleased to see such warmth on here to you from others. what is the survey you mention?

liz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.