Bad day

Posted , 3 users are following.

Having a really difficult day today feeling sickly ,dizzy and no motivation whatsoever putting  it down to doctor increasing my cit from 10 mg to 20 mg a couple of days ago. 

Jean x

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jean

Sorry your having a bad day.  Pretty sure these symptoms are from the increase.  How long have you been on cit.

lynda

• Posted

Hello lynda

Been  on 10mg of cit since 27th April  then doctor upped it to 20mg on Thursday 4th june  so about 6 weeks.

jean x

• Posted

Pretty sure these are side effects.  If you are really concerned ck with you dr.

are you feeling any better?

lynda

• Posted

Hi Jean it takes about 10 weeks before you start to feel the benefits of this medicine I was on this medicine for about 13 years I was on the same 20 mgs then I went through all the same symptoms as you are going through now.but I am not taking any medicine now I was weaned off the citlopram i feel like I am not doing so bad at the moment still have a few days were I feel bad and a few days without any problems I feel a bit more human without being in brain fog all day all you need to do is give it time for it to get into your system and you should start to feel better. hope this has helped you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.