Bad dizzy spells and unbalanced problems

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi am Kenny from UK for 5 weeks I have been suffering from really bad dizzy spells and blurred vision and balanced problems can't seen to walk properly and my legs are acheing most of the time can barely stand still for long with out my legs giving way feels like am drunk 24/7 I had chest x-ray which were fine and blood tests which were fine as well serious don't know what causing this does anyone have any answers

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

You could have bpp vertigo, if so physiotherapy called Epley maneuver is helpful.
    • Posted

I see need to find out what's going on as it's a nightmare at the moment

• Posted

Yes, it is, you need to find a physiotherapist who is experienced with bpp vertigo Epley maneuver.

Good luck!

• Posted

i too have these problems after 8 years of indigestion issue, do you have IBS or gastrtits or gallstones or low functioning gb?
  • Posted

Sounds pretty much like what I had last year labrynthitis.it totally floored me & I was off work for over 6 weeks with it.i’d go to doctors & get them to look at your middle ear

• Posted

Yes thank you I definitely think it's a ear problem as my in ear as been hurting badly for the last few days

• Posted

I had pain inside my ears too I still occasionally get sore ears a year on.i hope you feel better soon
  • Posted

Thank you all the the best to you too
  • Posted

Sounds like a vestibular issue. I diagnosed with vestibular neuritis January 2017. My symptoms in the beginning were off balance, brain fog, anxiety, vision issues, headache, chest pains and feeling off. Hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.