Bad dreams Anyone

Posted , 6 users are following.

Since having peri i have been having bad/ disturbing dreams. Sometimes i wake up in the night scared out of my mind wanting to get up and turn on the tv or something. If i don't my mind runs and thinks the worse. Doom and freight takes over. Then a few days will pass and i will move on and then another. I was never like this before peri. I feel so messed up. Is this a peri/meno symptom ? Does anyone have this problem with sleep ?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

yes i have experienced this as well. My sleeping hasnt been the same since monopause. I struggle to get to sleep sometimes due to being hot. Have to have the fan on next to bed most nights. Then wake up suddenly for no reason and think ive seen something in bedroom but just a dream.

This happens quite a lot. Feels weird but try and ignore it as much as possible. Hoping so much this will all pass soon.

Ive got lots of other wacky symptoms too that i cant explain.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel so much better knowing i'm not alone. God bless. This peri is something else. Wishing you better sleep and peace.

• Edited

Hi

I am the same. I have unpleasant dreams which make me feel yak when I wake up. Yet another symptom possibly. Im convinced now im going through peri despite bloods showing nothing. Its like all feelings are magnified which is great on a good day but horrible on a bad day. Hope youre bad dreams get less. Blimey we could do with some nice ones!!! x

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply. I feel so much better knowing i'm not alone. God bless. This peri is something else. Wishing you better sleep and peace.

• Edited

ME!!!!! Crazy crazy dreams. Very vivid dreams. Like I'm the star in my own movie. Some scary, some strange, little bit of everything. In some of my more scary ones 8 can actually talk to myself n tell myself it's only a dream. Yeah, strange I know. Def part of peri/menopause. Hang in there!!

• Posted

• Posted

Hi Hope,,, ohhh yes worse dreams Ive ever had in my whole life!!!! feel betterxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.