Bad Drug Lawsuits

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever suffered due to taking the bad drugs? Actaully, my friend was also suffered due to this and I just want to know that should he file a lawsuit against the manufacturer or not?

Hopping for the good response!

Thanks,

Sam 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry Sam but I am unsure of what you mean? Are you asking if anyone has had a bad reaction to a prescribed drug and has sued the drug company for this??
  • Posted

Firstly....has it been proven that the suffering is due to a particular drug?    If the suffering is permanent and life changing then he has a better case than if its just a temporary discomfort.          All drugs may have side effects and a good doctor will tell you about them before giving them to you...or is this something bought over the counter?        He would have to be very sure of the facts before filing a lawsuit and have the backing of a professional medic.   This would be very expensive.
  • Posted

Hi, Sorry but what do you mean by "bad drugs" do you mean ordinary drugs prescribed by a GP?

If so what was the" suffering"  all drugs have side effects, doctors will tell you plus there is a leaflet to be read before you start taking them.

All people are different. Some can take certain drugs and others have bad side effects to the same drug.

I think you need to be a bit clearer.  I also thing it would be very hard to prove that the drug was "bad" whatever that means and woulod be very expensive to take to court

Eileen   UK

• Posted

Just a thought...dont be tempted into thinking this is the easy way to a lot of money.....it is incredibly difficult and cases like this can go on for years.
  • Posted

Hi

Havent hear back from you, except one word.

Are you in the USA?

Eileen   UK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.