Bad fatigue

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone else feel like they are dragging their body around?? my legs feel heavy and my arms too i also feel exhausted by just doing small things around the house and have to lay down for long periods before getting up again...am also having aches up my back and neck i just feel beat up everyday and worn out by doing barely anything

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I was just thinking exactly the same thing. I'm 3 1/2 months into this virus, its 7:30pm in the evening and I'm exhausted. i feel like i could sleep for 12 hours tonight. I'm also getting a lot more cold sores.

• Posted

im almost 6 months in now its very strange because im not sleepy its just my body that feels so worn out i have been sleeping good but my body just doesnt want to move much...have also been experiencing numbness off and on in my left leg at the bottom and sometimes in my back with a weird cold rush feeling....what other symptoms are bothering you currently?

• Posted

I'm feeling sleepy and fatigued. bit of numbness in left arm. some tingles. lymph nodes still up. getting cold sores. feel like my immune system is taking a beating

• Posted

i understand the feeling david..all throughout this ive had congestion and a cough and white tongue this virus does weaken the immune system maybe try to take some vitamins and expecially vitamin C if you havnt that can build up the immune system more.. i pray that you start feeling relief from those symptoms

• Posted

Hi Katelyn,

I just wondered how you have been doing this weekend, just wanted to write a wee message to remind you that you will get well again from this dreaded virus. It is so hard to live through feeing awful and fatigued each day, but honestly Katelyn this doesn't last forever - I know for sure it can feel like that at the time when it goes on for weeks and months - with this virus this can be normal but then it is equally normal to make a full recovery and feel much better, eventually this thing burns itself out and your body gets on top of it and kicks it out for good. It's so hard to be patient though, just take it one day and one step at a time, don't look too far ahead and remember that with some time you will get better again - and that's coming from me as someone who went through all the same fears, worries, depression, anxiety that things would never get better, but thanks to God only they did and God is there for and with you through this, hang in there.

Craig

• Posted

have still been struggling...i often keep thinking the same thing that this wont go away its hard to imagine feeling normal again but i have faith that things will get better its just the not knowing when that is hard...thank you for your encouragement i needed that today

• Posted

This is the toughest part Katelyn you are in right now, the not knowing and the feeling awful each day and finding it hard to see things getting better....believe me this will pass even though it may not feel like it right now.

It's hard to stay upbeat and encouraged I know that for sure, but hold tightly to that faith Katelyn - God tells us that after we suffer a little while He will restore us again - we know that this virus is a nasty and awful thing to go through but remember we also know it gets better too after some time.

Thinking of you and hoping for a settled and better week ahead - message any time.

Craig

• Posted

Hey Katelyn,

Oh this kind of feeling and experience can be so common when going through mono, I really want to reassure you of that. I remember going through periods feeling exactly the same, where my body just felt so beaten up and heavy and just felt exhausted and needing to rest so much of the time with different aches and pains.

It is so hard to go through Katelyn, there are no words to describe how tough and painful it can be to go through this virus I know, but the thing to hold onto is that you will get better and that even though I know it doesn't feel like it at the time, this won't last forever. It's so hard to be patient and to keep optimistic when things go and on with this, so just take it one day at a time and remember with some time your body will get stronger and back to full health - God wants you well and is working on your healing right now, even if the manifestations are not seen fully yet, they will be.

Thinking of you and hoping for a better period ahead for you - message any time.

Craig

• Posted

thank you craig for the encouragement...it definitely helps hearing that someone is going through or has gone through these kinds of symptoms it eases my mind about it more

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.