Bad feeling which is look like blood pressure but it isn't.

Posted , 1 user is following.

As some doctors told me that I have neurological problems, I will post here, though it may be related to other organs rather than the brain.

A few years ago, tinnitus started to develop. I was worried that inner ears may cause it and went to doctors. After bunch of tests they found nothing with my ears and diagnosed as neurological disease.

After figuring out that this tinnitus is actually coming from the brain itself, I have started all sorts of investigations, all kinds of analysis, CT, MRI, Heart echo, blood test, etc... - Nothing!

Sadly, I was about to get used to this noises, now I'm facing another problem - Time to time I feel bad. I think that in my case, hardest is to tell someone what is going on in my body when it begins. When I try to explain it to doctors they blame vegetative nervous system. So will try to explain it here, as I'm curious what you, doctors or just people will think.

I'll try to explain just one moment of this feeling and than imagine it's repeating every 5-10 seconds and lasts several minutes or hours, it may come and go instantly, mostly it's coming when I do nothing, laying or just trying to sleep.

So best way I found so far to describe it is to compare it to sudden blood pressure change, or feeling of the blood flowing from head to body or vice versa, sometimes with high temperature feeling, mostly around my neck. Every time I tested pressure when this happened I had normal blood pressure - 120 to 80. Sometimes I even think that I'll go unconscious during next attack. Though I may be wrong, I link it to Covid-19 as I was infected in November 2019 and couldn't sleep months experiencing this feeling ten times more severe.

Please, every single word of your opinion may help me go to right direction and find main cause of this.

Thanks,

Lev

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.