Bad feet pain after working for short time

Posted , 2 users are following.

Recently I got hired at a retail store doing various stuff. After an hour of working the heel area on both my feet begin to hurt. When my shift is done every step I take is agony. It is quite painful to walk. I tried different shoes and got some inserts but none of them seem to help. The pain starts to subside once I get home and relax.

Any idea on what this is and how to stop it or treat it.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sounds like planter fasciitis.

If you can, see a physio.

A good stretch is to put a golf ball (or other ball similar size and hardness) on floor and roll back and forth with your foot. There are heaps of videos on youtube about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.