Bad few days!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Bad day Sunday and now a bad last few days. Making me stressed and Anxious more than ever.

Issues with my Dad coming to visit - Not a wonderful relationship there im afraid. plus i hate his new wife! she has made no effort to get along with me so i dont bother with her!

Now my grandma has a DVT and needs me to take her to hospital. I dont mind but i could do without the extra problems right now. i have my own that i need to deal with.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know the feeling of bad days! Boy I wish things would improve! I get so discouraged , how about you! I have a beautiful family, great home, good husband and I just do not understand why I feel the way I do! On generic for Lexapro and seeing a therapist, so I hope I improve!
    • Posted

Yes me too Wilb.

Everything is as good as it can be but i just feel so low and so anxious when i have no reason to be!

I am on week 3 of Citalopram and have to give them time to work i guess, nothing is a myrical worker.

Take care

• Posted

Hello Dawn,

Sounds like your problems are weighing you down otherwise taking grandma to hospital wouldn't be a big deal normally. These are not normal times for you though. I don't know enough about you as I am newish to this site but I can feel the oppression. When I get these days - and guess what - today is one of those, I had a sobbing session, a shouty session and then a gym session and I am just beginning to feel 'normal' again. I am confident that these feelings will pass, I know that's not very helpful but experience tells me that they WILL. TAKE A DEEP BREATH and repeat the AA mantra of 'this too shall pass' Good luck

• Posted

Hi Deryl44443

Normally no it would not and i dont want her to go alone hence i told her i would take her.

Things are not great in my head either right now. i am only on week 3 of citalopram, i have had so many family issues in the past, not a great upbringing either. kind of resent my dad for moving 8 hours away and leaving me to deal with everything here!

Sorry i guess everything just gets on top of me after a while and i cant seem to deal with it.

I know i cried myself to sleep last night! hate feeling like this!

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.