Bad Foot Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am in the USA. I couldn't find another forum for just foot pain that wasn't involving some kind of sport. I hurt my left foot by lifting something heavy...a few months ago. I developed tendonitis. The pain was very severe for a while. I had to see a dr on an emergency basis and finally got an ice pack and crutches. The crutches were horrible, meaning I ended up hurting my other foot trying to use them.. That was 3 weeks ago but the pain persists. I was told 4-6 months for healing..is this is the case? Any tips other than just elevating and ice? I hesitate to get into medicines (I will discuss over the counter ones if you want) but I did use arnica cream because of a recommendation by the foot dr i went to recently and it didn't really work.

Thank you very much, I am an older female, I used to walk a lot and now my feet pretty much have no arch, I was told. I don't want to develop chronic tendonitis. I am open to all suggestions.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.