Bad headaches accompanied by dizziness and numbness?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i had a really bad headache a few months ago outof nowere. the whole left sode of my body went numb. i experimced dizziness like i never have before. i began to think it was a stroke. went to the ER, eneded up not beinga stroke. but he said because of my history of migraines it was a conplex migraine. and told me to get an appt with a neurologist. i have been experiencing bad headaches that are slighty differnt than the migraines i got. my lega go numb, its hard to walk and i get dizzy. sometimes i get this extreme case of fatigue where i cant even keep my head up or eyes open and it looks like im on drugs. i am currently exprerincihg leg numbess and dizziness/brain fog. i go to the doctor next mo th. what do u think thos could be?!?!

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I get these migraines nearly every day. I was diagnosed with haemeplegic migraines. Sometimes I go blind too. It's very scary and I cant leave my house unaided any more.

• Posted

hi hi there sorry about your pain I meant starting to experience migraines also well I'm not sure if they're migraines but for the moment it's all on the left side from the top of my head to the bottom and also behind my left eye is that normal? how do people tell if it's a migraine or just a regular headache?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.