Bad indigestion/heartburn?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all, i have a sensation of a lump in theback of my throat going round to my shoulder/back since early yesterday would be indigestion or heartburn? i do have digestive issues on ppis a number of years now and due for further endescopy next month but never had indigestion so long. feels like something caught in my lungs/throat. would certain food lodge like this for so long? anyone else have similar experience?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have the same feeling like something is stuck in my throat since about a month, my throat burns at times and the feeling does not go away, I have done all tests other then a endoscopy and all the tests have come back clear.. So I do not know what is causing it please let me know what your results are..

• Posted

Sounds like indigestion. If you have heartburn, you would feel a burning sensation. Your PPI should be helping this. I have chronic reflux and have had the lump sensation in my throat along with burning. Try some milk to soothe your stomach.

• Posted

Hi joseph98786

There is a condition which involves your symptoms called 'Silent Reflux' check it out online....

• Posted

When I get bad heartburn it starts in my chest and goes straight to my back and doesn't go away, it is really bad at night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.