Bad night...so tired of this :-(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Lay down to go to sleep, and can’t now. 

I’m so tired of this- I know you’re all tired of it too, and I’m just venting AGAIN.

These head issues drive me absolutely crazy.

The “tremor thingys”....a few of you have talked about feeling them too. It’s almost like a buzzing or fuzzy feeling at the back of my head. 

Almost- not quite but almost as if it could be “heard”, but I can’t actually “hear” it. Sometimes it feels like a faint throb- and like my heartbeat is in my head.

I’m starting (I think) to notice that it precedes a headache. Seems like i get a headache like 15 min or so after it starts.

Today has just really been annoying. Aches and pains in various moving spots- like my body is trying to set off dang fireworks or something.

Periods all wonky and weird. Last month light as heck and only lasted 4 days, now this month heavier and almready on day 6. AND showed up a week early.

ALL of these things point to some out of whack hormones, and I know that. But the health anxiety that kicks in when the symptoms start makes it worse. 

Ok everyone- sorry for complaint yet again- I’ve been posting on this forum like everyday for darn near a week now. Been a tough week and communicating with ladies who either understand or better yet, HAVE the same issues, is the most helpful thing to me thus far! 

I know absolutely none of you, but consider you ALL friends. 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I really do feel for you. You are so not alone. I feel like all I do is moan too. Im in bed just about to get up but already I feel my usual horrible self. Stiff and aching , nauseous and like Im getting a headache.

Hang on in there and be reassured that all over the world there are plenty of ladies in the same boat.

Hugs to you x

• Posted

Girl me too.  I just woke up.   Running a temp last night.  Throat hurting.  Of course I have some awful disease because my immune system can't fight it off.  My period started a week early this month.  Then on day 7 (when I thought I was almost finished), I had cramping and then a big gush and a clot.  Ugh.  Sorry.  I'm laying here dreading that I might have to go to the doctor to get some antibx for this throat stuff.

• Posted

Don't ever feel like you can't get on here and vent. Everyday if you have too. I've been off work all week on vacation and was fine until I had to go to Thanksgiving dinner. I have no idea why I was so anxious about it. I took half a Valium and managed to have a good time.

I also got up with stiff shoulders yesterday, but not so much today. Could it be anxiety(the shoulder thing)? I know anxiety manifest itself in many ways. Anyway, I don't know. I too am grateful for this forum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.