Bad pain day

Posted , 3 users are following.

well went town with hubby only went in two shops held trolley for support omg am i in terrible pain now  wish i had took my scooter but im such anidpendant lady and very stubbon like my hubby says that i dont really like using it even thou walking is hard in tears at moment because of the pain hoping pain killers kick in soon

love and hugs to all xxx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

i would get out more if i brought a scooter just dont want anything eles to make me feel old its bad enough having to take a stick when i go out. hat it really hate it. 

i was housebound most of the summer with the extreme humidity 

and lost more muscle strenght so i am going out every day to try and strenghten my legs ,its been 3 day in a row i feel better mently but my feet are starting to throb something awful . hope i can keep it up . i dont like being stiff and weak on my legs . i know how you feel . as long as i can stand and move one foot in front of the other i wont give into a cart. i suppose i am not doing myself any good ,as you found out today . i feel vunerable enough with my stick i would feel even more so on a cart .vanity i suppose .or maybe i am just a control freak .i don tknow , but i do know i pay the price for it at times . hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi there hun 

many thanks yes i use a stick when out and like you thats bad enough i was a dance teacher many tears ago and to think how active i was then i tried to go swimming the other week as they say this good for you not only did the water hurt me like mad but when i went to get out i was too weak to climb the steps out couldnt even feel my legs or hands to hold on to rail i had to wait over an hour before feeling came backthen took two life guards to get me out so i think ill give that a wide birth for a good while it wasmy specalist who advised me that i needed a scooter to use when out but im only 51 yet feel like im 80 some days i hate being in so much pain it just recks your life

love and best wishes

Cherl

• Posted

i keep the pain undercontrol mostly with mag, i am also going to try oreganeo essential oil blended with jojooba oil 60 drops of essential oil to 100ml carrier. and iv also got some cannabis oil on order , its medical grade nothing illegal that works well  so iv been told and i did get a sample pot and where i use it did help . 

i class my self lucky to be able to use the mag oi but some times i get tired of the sting . i am 54 and was to very active before always on the go its so darn frustrating.

• Posted

hi there 

yes i agree its very frustrating when the most simpl tasks are so hard to do but i will try the things you have mentioned many thanks speak soon

cherl 

• Posted

get some magneisum oil and rub in to your limbs it relaxses your muscles and helps ease the pain i also rub it in my feet .
    • Posted

A red flag jumps out when I hear someone is allergic to an essential mineral. Autoimmune disorder?
    • Posted

Hi there im waiting on test results for that but my specalist doesnt think so but its being checked thanks hun

Cherl

• Posted

are you sure your not just sensistive to this mineral i cant take it as a supplement . but use it topicaly . it can sting a fare old bit and even cause a minor rash .and it does have a burn effect sometimes causing redding .

just a thought.

• Posted

Huni cant use anything like that anway because of problems no just was having a bad  day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.