Bad smell on speaking and breathing due to anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

I am having anxiety disorder problem, but yet to confirm with doctor.(I am feeling Unusual sweating,Getting panic for small things,I will avoid long distance travelling,I use to get fear when talking with strangers or in crowds.

For example on a meeting in our office i use to get more anxiety due to crowd and some other panic and due to that anxiety disorder more bad smell comes when i am breathing or speaking and i use not to talk due to that.

Pls provide me a solution Regarding this

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Karthi,

has anybody actually mentioned bad breath to you? I assume you have good oral hygiene and no dental problems? One trick is to lick your wrist and then smell it, this 'apparently' is how your breath smells. It may be that your anxiety has fixated on this to feed itself. You need to see your GP who can provide medication to help ease your anxiety. But meds are a tool you will also have to start working on relaxation, mindfulness, meditation, CBT ect. Lots of info online. Stay in touch and remember calm breathing, calm mind, control. Stay strong my friend

• Posted

Hi Friend,

Thanks a lot for replying,

Yes lot of my friends told me that some bad smell is comming from me .Actually when i sit close to any person or even my close friend i use to get panic and that smell comes and past 2 months i am doing meditations.And When i am sitting among a group of peoples i use to get panic more and smell comes even higher.

• Posted

It's adrenaline.....tastes bitter as well..you are getting an adrenaline rush because you are anxious at meeting people....get some extra strong mints or chewing gum....this anxiety is dreadful.....hang on in.....Will not last for ever....x
  • Posted

Pls allow me to talk tu karthi .this is to save my life .I beg u sir.this disease has made me lifeless.i hv met with the best dr of India,yet hvnt found any solid solution.pls let me talk to him he may hv found any solution.

Thnx

• Posted

Hi karthi ,

I hv the same issue since last 2 yrs .pls let me know if u have found any thing to confront with this demon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.