Bad stomach problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am having bad stomach problems and I'm not sure what to do. To start with ive been having abdominal discomfort/pain for the last couple months almost Daily but it comes and go's really fast everyday. My stools have also been changed as well for the last few months. When I wake up in the am I can always go right away but then it's like I get backed up and can't keep going. So I push and I start having diarrhea. Then I can never get all of that out and I feel unfished. The solid stools I do have always have black pod looking things in them and also sometimes have white specs as well. I'm not sure what I have or what could be going on.. do any of you guys have any ideas? Overall I feel very healthy except for this. 

Thanks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The "black pod" could be from bleeding in the stomach and should definitely be checked out. If you do have blood clots this would help you go quite quickly whilst not being able to completely finish could be a small pile, but you must get it checked out.

• Posted

Does your pain move about your stomach or does it stay in one place? If it moves about, it could be IBS.  The black pods and white specks could be undigested food particles. Alternatively, the white specks might be mucus.  These scenarios are common with IBS.

However, your first step is to see your doctor and provide a stool sample to establish what the substances are in your stool.  In the meantime, try a food diary tp see if there is a pattern between what you are eating and what is in your stools. 

• Posted

The pain does move around, sometimes it's Low right, low left and sometimes right in the middle like it has been today. Today though has been a little different and my stomach right in the middle doesn't really hurt but it feels tight. 

• Posted

My pain moved about like that with my IBS and I had constipation, loose stools, nausea, and back pain. See your doctor to confirm what you have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.