Bad teeth

Posted , 3 users are following.

How bad do fillings/ crown look in your teeth? Especially on the front row? Do they put off the opposite sex?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello matthew45154,

My uncle had crowns on the back of his upper teeth. He begun feeling stomach aches so Drs focused on it. After many months and couldn't eat because his tounge and throat were swollen,red and like pimples all over it is when a "genius" Dr sent him to dentist and all the problem was infected old crowns. Thank you for your interest, he is fine now. When I read of someone having similar symptoms, I posted this case.

• Posted

I have a crown in the front I'm a 26 year old male and never had a girl notice my tooth it blend in too well 

• Posted

Hi devon62987, do you know how long does a crown last before is time to change it?  I hope someone in the Patient community know?
    • Posted

I’ve had the same one since 5th grade. I’m now 26 
    • Posted

Hi devon62986,  maybe it'll be good to check that beneath the crown there's no infection. A quick visit to the dentist as well as asking him/her if the bad breath could come from it and schedule twice a year teeth cleaning just to be sure your teeth aren't the problem.

• Posted

I think you’re confused I never had a problem with my crown nor said anything about bad breath
    • Posted

I'm sorry maybe I got confused with other followers talking about sore gums that later on spread and caused other health problems

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.