Bags under eyes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Due to no sleep last night the bags under my eyes are really big. I think we can all relate to this. xx

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hahaha had to laugh at that one, that is SO true - I keep freaking out when walking past mirrors or even shop windows and this ugly old hag stares back at me lol.  Geez when did my face develop into a shar pei dog?
    • Posted

lol this was me this morning no sleep last night big bags under my eyes. I thought blimey their nearly as big  me boobs. when I saw this picture I thought how ironic is that.Im feeling old haggered at the min with how Im lookingrolleyes  Hubby says other wise they say love is blind xx
    • Posted

My partner is always telliing me when I complain about how horrid and haggard I look that i look 'fine' and he likes me anyhow.  I dont think he gets that I dont want blind love I want not to look this horrible smile  I loved my previous cat, who had half of one ear missing, a dodgy eye and most of his rear end was bald - doesnt mean he didnt look a complete state! gotta laugh eh.
    • Posted

My dog has a wonkey ear my son husband are forever pokeing fun at him, but I wouldnt have him any other way. Im 55 this year but feeling 90 at min. Im treating my self to having my hair done on sat colour cut blow dry. So hoping I look better to what I do now. just feel old haggered worn out rolleyes take care hun gentle hugs xx
  • Posted

Laughing , looks just like me. I ran 2 days shorton my ambien so I resulted to my old wayof Benadryl . I use to take 1 -25mg and be out like a light. I took 4 and I am still uo from yearterday. 36hours, still up
  • Posted

Soooo funny...great one...at least if you go out you won't forget your bags..lol:-) xx
    • Posted

lol I certainly wount christine. No sleep for me last night so bags have got bigger? onwards upwards take care hope you have alovely day xx
    • Posted

aww so sorry to hear you're still having sleep issues.  I do too but it's erratic, its not every night and I can't seem to determine why some nights I cant sleep properly but other nights I do.  Doesn't seem to be related to the day's events or what's on my mind etc.  Night before last I was up and down like a yoyo, almost hourly all through the night and yesterday I was exhausted and irritable.  Last night I slept but woke up feeling like I'd been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.  Any ideas why this happens?  I SO don't want to resort to sleeping pills.
    • Posted

Hi Loxie Im going through the same hun wish I knew why we are like that what the answear is for it. 1 thing I have noticed is if my brain has been more active when Ive spent a while on the laptop, especially when trying to concentrate when replying back to people. it really tires me out And I sleep well. But if I havnt been able to do anything and not been on the lap top much Im not able to sleep. what doesnt help also is my brain sometimes cant switch off. That doesnt help when your trying to sleep. Im wondering if we need to keep our brain more active and stimulated so that we sleep just a thought. I cant take any pills so its fibro exercise for me toss turn all nightrolleyes Take care big hug from me to you x
    • Posted

I' no..not again...really feeling for you Kaz., hope you managed to get some last night...it's 8.39am here. Looks good outside..haven't checked our weather station inside yet fir temperature.,don't want to venture outside just yet...onward and upwards as you say kaz..have a lovely day..I managed a good nights sleep...even though my rib cage is do sore from this coughing..,at least I don't feel any Fibro issues..yay..blessed me....it's our anniversary today 39 yrs..we are going out for a special dinner tonight..can't wait....hubby is out this morning.,he mentors Friday mornings..have a lovely  day Kaz..be blessed...:-) xxx
    • Posted

Good morning Christine its 10.05 here and cloudy. I did my fibro exercise last night again tossed turned all nightrolleyes Pleased to hear you got a good nights sleep thats good hun.Feel for you you being sore with coughing, having no fibro issues are a blessing for you. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby, hope hes spoiling you. Hope you have a lovely meal and time out tonight. its our anniversary on the 7th sept hubbys birthday too on that day. we are going for a meal out. and on the 5th sept we are having an evening ride on the severn valley steam engine. with fish chip supper yummy. Hope you have alovely christine and weekend. take care big gentle hug coming to you xxsmile
    • Posted

O' thanx Kaz ..we had a really lovely meal.....my birthday is on the September 6....wow!! Looks like it might be a lucky month..actually my mum and dad had 8 children 6  born in September my mum and dad. were to....mmm some one was enjoying Christmas..lol they had 2 in Australia a boy and a girl..they were the ones not in September mmm..I love fish and chips..and trains..we have no passenger trains Tasmania. Only light freight rail..it sounded soo off when we first moved here...but. It's really only a small island though, they don't really need trains..just miss riding on them not that I did that much when we lived in Sydney..just drove everywhere..in my car..grr..the traffic...shocker....certainly don't miss that at all....my we change our priorities when we start getting older..lol, be blessed Kaz..enjoy your day..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hope your having a lovely day christine. Ive not done alot today, a neighbour poped round telling me all her problems. We are looking forward to our steam train ride on the 5th sept. my eldest sons birthday is on the 2nd  hubbys brother on the 26th sept. sept certainly seems a good month and a buisy one?. hope you sleep well tonight hun. hope you hubby have alovely weekend take care gentle hugs xxsmile
  • Posted

I can relate to that. It made me laugh. wink
    • Posted

Its how Im looking at the min glad it made you laugh gentle hug xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.