Baked Beans

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Everyone

Anybody had a problem with baked beans :?:

I had a small tin last night and been a bit bad on the old loo this morning :twisted: :oops: :shock:

Can't think it could be anything else and I haven't had them for ages and won't be having them for a long time now - if this is what they are going to do to me :run:

It was especially bad this morning as we are having to share a loo with others in the office that we don't normally use and as it's only one I had to use the old air freshener :oops: :shock: :roll:

Would be grateful for your experiences with beans

Jane

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Well Jane, funny you should mention that... I too had the old BB last night and have been suffering for it this afternoon also! :oops: No problem this morning, but like you don't think I will be having them again in a hurry!! :twisted:

BM x

• Posted

Hey Jane,

Well I'm the opposite :!: B4 I started tabs BB's gave me wicked wind :twisted: But know they're fine :? Maybe its just that I've been so windy anyway that I haven't noticed :oops:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Uh oh,

I had beans on toast for my lunch..... :? :shock:

Think maybe better get some loo roll in the fridge, a couple of magazines and a fluffy blanket just in case im in there for the long haul......yikes!!!!

Will let you know hehe

Bigbird

xxx

• Posted

Had beans on toast for lunch twice last week with no problems

Laups

• Posted

Had Sainsbury's low salt/low sugar baked beans with pasta night before last & had no effects from it. I thought as bb are full of protein it was an easy meal, maybe I was lucky it didn't affect me badly.

By the way Big Bird whats the reference to loo roll in the fridge? why?

• Posted

I eat loads of beans, I like the Weight Watchers ones best!
  • Posted

Not had any problem with baked beans although what I have learned is that what works for one may not for another. Its just a trial and error exercise to find out what food agrees with you on these tablets or not! God I have made some errors!!!! :oops:
  • Posted

Hi Melody,

sozz, not been online for a little while!!!

Not been a good girl either :oops:

Reference to the loo roll is because by the time you have had a bum reaction to something the pills and your bowels dont like, your on fire and need some cooling. hehe

Hope this is descriptive enough :wink:

BB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.