Baking Soda defeats gout

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have read that baking soda flushes uric acid away from our bodies.

I tried dissolving almost 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it after meals 3 times a day. Baking soda water is safe for those who are not hypertensive. Even if i eat a serving of medium purine food my feet don't get inflammed. My uric acid level seems to be at normal range. Even if eat meat every other day it is okay.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for sharing. How long have you been trying this experiment ? Hank
    • Posted

I have beem using baking soda water for about 2 months now and what is also good about is it also helps say goodbye to constipation aside from alcalizing your body.
  • Posted

Yea I have tried it but it certainly does get rid of constipation but it goes to far  the other way, I was only taking it once a day by the second day it gave me the runs  
    • Posted

What did you mean when you said that baking soda gave you the runs?
  • Posted

I've had very good results with celery seed extract.  It got rid of my gout symptoms and brought my uric acid levels down below 7.  I take 75 mg twice a day.  This is the celery seed extract that has been standardized at 85 % 3nB (the compound which makes it effective).  That seems to be the best. There is some solid human research on this stuff.  There are also some preliminary results about how it can help with hypertension.

• Posted

Thank you for sharing me this information. I will search where I can buy the seeds.
    • Posted

With the celery seeds extract how many times is it safe to eat meat or medium purine foods each week? Or is it safe to eat meat daily?
  • Posted

Thank you for the information.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.