Baking soda, dosage for a very small tub

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I know this question has been asked many times before but I can't find the exact information concerning dosage. If I take a very small bath for my lower parts only, let's say 3 liters of water. How many ml of baking soda do you recommend per liter? Very grateful if any of you would like to guide me. Best regards, Anna.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HI anna

i do this alot. I have an expresso cup full it seems to be fine!

• Posted

Thank you so much for replaying! Do you possibly know how many liters of water there is in your bath?

• Posted

i just put enough water in the bath to sit in which covers area.

• Posted

Hello Anna

Also it's possible buy a sitzbath which can be filled with warm water, not hot, and placed over toilet seat for sitting and soaking affected affected areas in a borax or baking soda solution. Means you don't have to freeze sitting in a bath and can allow for a solution of a higher concentrate. A sitzbath can be bought from Amazon. Best Wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.