Balance issue for over a year

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey so im 19 years old and i have had a balance problem that has been going on for a little over a year now it started December 29 when i woke up that day i felt a little off balance and it just kept getting wores it started to freak me out i started having panic attacks my stress level went up and my anxiety went up i stopped hangout with my friends for a while this problem was just consuming me when i went to the doctors they thought that it was an ear infection but it wasn't so i went to the emergency room a week later they tested me for thyroid problems it was not that they tested me for sugar problems it was not that so i ended up going to the emergency room again and they thought it might be virtigo but i did not have a spinning sensation the sensation i had was like i was floating and i had a faint feeling, feeling like i was walking on a bounce house my body would feel like it would drop on the floor even though it didn't so i got with a neurologist and she did lots of testing on me she did an MRI of my brain a CT scan of my brain nothing was wrong there so she did an MRI of my spine and she found two lesions on my spine she said it was demyelinating of c2 and c5 of my curvical spine so she was thinking maybe multiple sclerosis so she did more test she did a lumber puncture, any eeg and an eng they all came back unremarkable she also checked me for some viruses and vitamin deficiency and they came back negative so she did not know what else to do so she told me to go to an ENT so i went the did all the testing there everything came back fine so they are now thinking i have vestibular migraines but i have been doing the diet and taking migraine medication and it is still not getting better it is still getting worse i talk to a stress management person to get my stress depression and anxietyunder control but it is not working they got me on anxiety and depression pills but it is not working they upped the dose on it and it is still not working and what i keep telling them is how do i not stress about it when the problems are just there and never go away they don't really say a whole lot when i say that but they keep trying all the doctors i have been to keep giving up on me and it bothers me I don't want to be here if it keeps going on i am going to a phycologist next week so hopefully they can do something about helping me cope with this until they figure something out and also i have tingling in my body mostly in my hands and feet, i have trouble consentrating i feel like im not all there and i also get internal vibrations in my head, i have sleep problems because of the moving sensation and the vibrating sensation i have other little problems but the balance problem bothers me the worse so let me know if you guys can give me a good idea of what it could be please i feel bad for anyone else that is having these same problems it's hard

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Anti anxiety and depression pills, are coping methods, they do not actually solve the issues you are facing, they just ease the pressure. You have to fight against the problems you are facing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.