Balanitis (cure)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. I've had balanitis for at least 3 years. I tried many medications and visited many doctors but to no avail. I visited many forums to try to find solutions and patientinfo was one amongst them. I remember one member on patientinfo posted a drug by which he was cured and incidentally my doctor had prescribed me the same medication which I had not yet start taking. The drug name is Fluconazole 150mg to be taken once per week (you can continue it for several weeks until the symptoms disappear). I was also prescribed Candiderm Cream (clotrimazole) and Resolve Plus 1.0 Cream (miconazole). Resolve Plus cream was more efficient in my case (to use either one of candiderm or resolve plus at a time not both).

Am not fully cured but I can say there is 75% improvement in my condition and hopefully I will get rid of this condition once for all.

Hope this works for you.

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.