Balanitis that doesn't go away, please HELP!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys I do not even know what to do anymore. I've had balanitis for at least 3 years. At the beginning I didn't really think or see that the head of my penis had a rash but I had pain which I thought to be normal, because I'm uncircumcised and at that time I'd rarely pull my foreskin till the end. I'd even masturbate with it covering my glands. Everytime I'd touch the glands they would hurt like a LOT. The pain is unbearable, it is impossible for a girl to give you a b*****b, it was not normal and I knew this wasnt right. No one suffers this pain and lives a healthy sexual life. After some time I realised that I had this issue so I changed my hygiene to a much better one and it has been like that for a year till now. I always dry my penis after shower and even leave it for 10min out in the air. I have also been to an Urologist which immediately said that I have balanitis and prescribed me one of clotrimazole creams which did not help. My glands are not itchy, I only have noticeable red rash on it. The pain is still there and I'm so frustrated.. This doesn't go away.. Any suggestions? And by the way I got this when I was 13 14 and had never had sex before.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Can I just clarify: have you or have you not had any sexual contact with anyone?

You have two issues: the pain you are experiencing, and, the appearance of the skin of your penis - these can be linked to the same cause, or may be entirely separate.

To help your penile skin generally you must try not to apply anything to it, this includes soap and shower gel, or contact with any other form of body wash, such as when you take a shower. Always use a clean dry towel that ONLY YOU USE.

The pain issue you would need to resolve with a Medical Professional, such as the Urologist you have seen - did you go back to see the Urologist to report that the clotrimazole had no beneficial impact ..... ?

• Posted

Thanks for the reply, yes I've had sexual encounters with my gf but I have told her we will not have anything until I fix the problem because I don't want to pass her anything.. At the moment Im working away from home and cant really go to the doctor, I didn't tell him that

• Posted

I may be able to help you further after you have had seen a Medical Professional again - however, I may not be able to respond as I normally would for the next 2 to 3 months .....

• Posted

Thank you, hopefully when you come back I've already visited the urologist

• Posted

did you figure this out? i have the same problem but without the pain. penis is just always red and ive been tested negative for everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.