balantis ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like it and since it look like your uncut the chances are more likely. im cut and had same thing 3 times then i bought Emuaid cream and it killed the bacteria and cleared up. my head was red afterwards and thought it was permantly discolred but its clearinv up slowly

• Posted

Do you wash your penis with soap and shower gel? Do you use anything on the penis such as skin cream, baby oil or suchlike for masturbation, or perhaps an actual lube for sex or masturbation?

The vast majority of issues like this can be put down to what has historically been in contact with penile skin such as soap, then when you become sexually active and / or masturbate lots of men put all kinds of different things on the penis - all this can add up to severe skin issues ......

• Posted

im cut with balanitus but has cleared except the redness under the skin on my head. i wask my penis with caress or old spice gel with no problems. i do use a good moisturizer about 1-2 times week. the cream i got was Emuaid Max and cleared it up. for sex or masturbation i use lube or baby oil unscented. works great with no problems

• Posted

anyone figure anything out on this? have been told to use a few different creams and seen three doctors. one said dry/contact rash, one said bateria/fungal, and the other said possible yeast infection. starting to worry, its been a couple months. help please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.