Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had a bald patch in my hair since I had a lump on my head removed from there years ago. Unfortunately the patch has got bigger over time - it's towards the back, so it's covered by hair and not visible unless I pull the hair back, but I  was wondering if there's any way to maybe make the hair there regrow or take other hair  and kind of ' transplant ' it there or something?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

  • Posted

    so long as you have some  hair  on your head and not to much scarring  ie  tissue  you can have hair transplanted to  there  to cover it 
    • Posted

      The bald area's where I had a lump removed so there's kind of scarring left from that - do you have any more info on where you could get a procedure llike that done or what it would cost, or point me in the direction of websites where I could find out?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.