Ball of the foot and toes pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello guys, i am getting frustrated now as i have trouble with my feet for the last three weeks. I will try to explain my symptoms and hope someone helps me out.

So my pain usually starts at night and it is very severe in the morning as i am not able to walk properly for the first hour or two since i wake up. Then the pain usually disappears ot it is very mild. My pain is at the ball of my heel and in the toes and it is strange but usually different toes are affected - sometimes its my big toe, sometimes in my middle. I have pain in both of my heels but usually not at the same time. Ive suspected that my pain is due to the official shoes that i am wearing at work so thats why i went to the orthopedic and he said that probably this is the reason and also that i have a little bit fallen arches and he recommended shoe insoles. So i bought them and stop wearing official shoes but a week later i still have no improvement. Ive also made some blood tests and everything was okay. I dont know whats going on i am not able to work out i am not able to ****ing walk like a normal person in the morning. Please give me some advice what to do.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stefan

Read about plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction and tarsal tunnel syndrome.

Maybe you have more than one problem.

Cris

• Posted

I think too that Cris may be right.  I have had plantar fasciitis for many years.  My GP diagnosed it and referred me to a sports physiotherapist who recommended some foot exercises.  He also recommended I visit a good sports shoe shop to be fitted with some correct trainers.  I virtually live in trainers now.  

My chiropodist also stuck some chiropody felts on my insoles to give me support in the arch area because I have very high arches.  

Perhaps you should make a visit to a chiropodist who may be able to help you.

Vimla

• Posted

My symptoms have never been exactly like yours, but I do use orthotic insoles in my shoes. The symptoms that I had before getting the insoles did not immediately disappear but gradually receded. Hang in there, I think it should get better for you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.