Balloon breasts

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I am not soo sure if this is the right place to post this but not too sure where else it would go, apologies if it is in the wrong place.

Both my breasts fluctuate in size quite regularly ranging from an E cup to a FF cup (I have been masured regularly and at different places within minutes of eachother to make sure that it was a correct sizing) but the last 10 days or so my breasts look, and more importantly feel, like they are ballooning out of control. For instance, I can change more than a cup size in 12 hours!!! It is getting to the point where I am starting to feel pain in my breasts in the following areas;

1) My nipples are a hell of a lot more sensitive and anything that touches them feels like a knife

2)Where my main body finishes and my breasts begin it is a constant pulling sensation, not always a pain but a noticable feeling. And 

3) Right in the middle of my breasts.. For example, if you cut a malteser or an orange or something it is right in the middle of the breast. It can sometimes be a short sharp needle like pain, other times it can be a more constant duller pain.

I don't menatrate regularly (I have polycystic ovaries) and last had period in eatly Aug.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Claire

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.