Banana tea...for sleep??????????? Not Effective

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies did the banana tea last night.. the tea made me a bit drowsy about a half hour after consumption..However, did not keep me asleep..woke up with pounding heart @ 4;30 am....hopped into hte shower

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Good morning Cathy thank you for the update. I hope that your day gets better. Take care!
    • Posted

Thanks Becky....had loads of energy yesterday...today I feel abit tired....Hope your day is going well in spite of.....God bless and keep you
    • Posted

Thank you Cathy! Make sure that you find some time for resting today. I noticed that sometimes when I have an energy filled day the next day I need to take it easy. Ugh this peri business! We will get through it! Take care!
  • Posted

I think I saw that on facebook as well. It may work for some but not so much for others. I can fall asleep just fine but its the waking up in the middle of the night and early wakening that I have. I usually just stay awake from around 4:30 or so. I do wake up with palpitations as well but once I sit up or get up to use the restroom, it starts beating normal again. Well, either that or I just noticing it. Anyway sorry the banana tea didnt work. I take 2 benedryl at night before bed but again it doesnt keep me asleep. Hope we both find something that works!
    • Posted

Thanks Valarie for your reply......what an awful thing we are having to go through. I guess I get so much more discouraged when I talked to other women about what's happening to me..they look at me as if i was talking a differnt language. Was at the produce market the other day telling the cashier about the palpitations and fatigue, she is 49..her  reply" was that she experinced hot flashes for 1 month and had no problems afterwards.....are these people in denial of what happen to them..or perhaps...they juast are the fortunate ones??????????God Bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.